Friday, December 2, 2011

The Sky is the Limit!

FRESH AIR - BLUE SKIES - RAIN - RAINBOWS. HOPES -DREAMS - DESIRES - GOALS. NO OPPORTUNITY WASTED - RISK - FULFILLMENT. These are just a few of the experiences that have occurred with the studio and me, both personally and professionally. Although a long time between writings, this year has been filled with growth and chances and successes. The new studio is beginning to come together and it gets more encouraging by the day to hear the excitement others have for the new studio and its potential. I have grown personally for a multitude of reasons which makes it exciting to wake up in the morning, breathing fresh air, listening to the rain or taking in a crisp blue sky, knowing I'm alive and ready for living! I truly wish the same for those reading this. About the image: This was a composite of images I took outside of my current studio one fall afternoon. It was amazing but fleeting, relegating itself to becoming a brief memory, lasting only a few minutes. How grand and blessed to have experienced it! Carpe Diem!

No comments: